The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Seafood

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rush. We usually try to turn it round in 24 hours. An easy way to review entries is to click on the tab cookingbites recipe challenge. The entries are then displayed as a list across 2 pages with live links to the recipes themselves.
No problemo I have ruminated and cogitated for at least the last 37 seconds and the winner is TastyReuben . His multi cultural tree complete with Minaret resonated with me.
1606918254248.png
second, third, fourth and fifth was Windigo madam your hanging balls were a true work of art.
1606918487256.png

No problemo I have ruminated and cogitated for at least the last 37 seconds and the winner is TastyReuben . His multi cultural tree complete with Minaret resonated with me. View attachment 51762 second, third, fourth and fifth was Windigo madam your hanging balls were a true work of art. View attachment 51763

Neither recipe was tagged with the cookingbites recipe challenge tag or posted in this thread. As such they are not eligible.

I still don't see them one the list. Caldo Camarrones and the Ceviche Recipe.

They are both there. Click on the tag: cookingbites recipe challenge. 12th and 13th from the top. Here is a screenshot from the list.

Incidentally you can add tags later if you forget to add them at the time. Just click on the little 'luggage label' underneath the title of the recipe:

Recipe - Creamy Seafood Chowder with Roasted Garlic and Saffron

View attachment 50862

This is truly luxurious comfort food for the seafood lover. This is a family favorite and is something special I make every year during the holidays. I used lobster claw meat, Langoustine tails, shrimp, crab claw meat, and mild white fish. The saffron with roasted garlic and cream made a really lovely addition to an already delicious meal. Serve with crusty homemade bread or crackers. Enjoy!
This made me realize I forgot to tag my seafood chowder!

I used to check all the tags - until the number of entries grew....

Its great - we are now consistently getting 30 plus entries. :okay:
Okay I tagged it and refreshed the website, but my recipe is still not showing on the list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom