Status
Not open for further replies.
it's December
it's cold
it's wet,
actually it's very wet
and I've just lit the fire.
it's a new record.

it's also an Australia summer.... kind of the equivalent of lighting the fire at 7am in June in the northern hemisphere.

it's 7.9°C out and we've had almost 50mm of rain in the last 24hrs.

it's December
it's cold
it's wet,
actually it's very wet
and I've just lit the fire.
it's a new record.

it's also an Australia summer.... kind of the equivalent of lighting the fire at 7am in June in the northern hemisphere.

it's 7.9°C out and we've had almost 50mm of rain in the last 24hrs.
View attachment 76780
Nice day here about 20 deg c. Picking around 50 to 60 raspberries daily.
Jam soon.
Mr 9 due here any minute, day off with cough. He always looks forward to a bakery pie.

Russ

Nice day here about 20 deg c. Picking around 50 to 60 raspberries daily.
Jam soon.
Mr 9 due here any minute, day off with cough. He always looks forward to a bakery pie.

Russ
forecast this better for the week. I expect it will go out tomorrow at discount. some point.

due 33°C by Wednesday! but right now it is still getting colder outside despite the sun apparently being up....
the 97% humidity might be something to do with it

forecast this better for the week. I expect it will go out tomorrow at discount. some point.

due 33°C by Wednesday! but right now it is still getting colder outside despite the sun apparently being up....
the 97% humidity might be something to do with it
We getting funny weather just like you atm. Predicted cyclone later?????

Weird.

Russ

Just been to bakery with eli, steak n shrooms for me , steak and cheese for him. They must have lked him, they gave him a choc bun for free.

Russ

It's warmed up a tad. It's now 8.7°C but we're upto almost 35mm since midnight to add to the 25mm we got yesterday.

That said 2 of my chooks are out fishing on the lawn wading through the flooding. They don't care about the rain. They are more interested in the worms and insects that are trying not to drown. It's rich pickings right now and the rest of the flock will join them at 10am when their free range door opens.

We are having a week of Texas Weather Whiplash. It was 55F/13C yesterday afternoon, and 80F/27C today. It will be back in the 50s this weekend.

Here is a true story. About 20-something years ago, I drove to work one morning in jeans and a short sleeve shirt. I drove home in the evening in a full ice storm. The temperature went from 75F to 25F in about two hours time.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom