The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might well be right - but you would have thought shipping a cage would cost quite a bit. .

I bought some extremely cheap cheesecloth scarves from China (to use as props in food photos - see here). They were only £1.85 each. Postage free. How this is possible, I've no idea!

Exactly so the price is clearly wrong.

Exactly so the price is clearly wrong.

Not sure - how can they send a parcel containing a scarf from China for £1.85 (postage included)? Maybe the cage is made very cheaply there and the postage is included. That is what I think must be the case regarding the scarf.

Last edited:
^^^ I mowed ours yesterday, even though the heat index reached 110F.

I had to do it in shifts - mow a while, cool off a while, mow a while, cool off a while.

Glad I did it, though, as it was shaggy, and today it poured rain, which was completely not in the forecast.

Its unbearably hot here. I'm staying in Saffron Walden (East of England) and the temperature is around 30 C. I'm barely functioning...

It's the same temperature here at the moment.

But it's 11:30 pm.

It's arrived! Lovely thunder storm. You are not far from me so I hope you have it too.

Apparently It arrived after we went to bed, after a good few nights of awful sleep I slept through the whole thing :ohmy: It isn't any cooler or fresher though still very close :heat::heat::heat::heat:

Apparently It arrived after we went to bed, after a good few nights of awful sleep I slept through the whole thing :ohmy: It isn't any cooler or fresher though still very close :heat::heat::heat::heat:
Husband slept through it too.

Yes, it is still close and heating up already. I'm tempted to go into the office on a non-work day just to cool off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom