The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you weren't planning to visit the USA any time soon, because our dear leader, who first said the virus was a hoax, just banned you from traveling here.

CD

I would've understood if he'd done it for everyone, it would've been right to do and with a common sense. But he didn't forbid it to everyone. ... Well, let's hope it's not a case of 'make the Coronavirus great again'.

I had a sandwich and juice for lunch, 3 colleagues ordered pizzas for lunch, I ate 2 slices :shy: I am officially full....1 slice too many.

I spent a large chunk of last summer sleeping in the cellar. I simply can't deal with heat - even UK heat. I'd never move anywhere where temperatures regularly exceed 75 F/24 C. It makes me feel quite ill.

From mid June until mid September, it will rarely drop BELOW 75F/24C here. Overnight temperatures in the 80s are common in July and August.

CD

I would've understood if he'd done it for everyone, it would've been right to do and with a common sense. But he didn't forbid it to everyone. ... Well, let's hope it's not a case of 'make the Coronavirus great again'.

The question Mr T asks himself before he makes any decision is, how will this affect ME? So, somehow it was in his own best interest to pick-and-choose countries to hit with a travel ban.

CD

Dropped daughter to airport, her and a mate away for the weekend. I'm taking her car for repairs. Brake pads and engine mount, I've got them and will sort it. Friday here so prolly a takeaway tonight. Nearly midday here so I must get cracking. :)

Russ

I spent hours colouring-in my Formula 1 cars and they've now cancelled at least the first 3 races!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom