The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was asked to,find a rental,car company for daughter until insurance decides about her car? $28 a day, cheap as chips. I sent her the link.
Dinner is nearly done, earring in 2 hours.

Russ

Like the old joke says:

City Slicker: Mister, that's one sleepy hound you got there, is he a good watchdog?

Country Boy: Yessir, he is. Why just last week, he watched some robbers haul everything I owned off the farm!

Best ever...

Clouseau: Does your dog bite?

Innkeeper, No.

Clouseau reaches to pet dog, which bites his hand.

Clouseau: I thought you said your dog did not bite!

Innkeeper: That is not my dog.

CD

Yes - a lovely day. I saw a bee on my window boxes and then a gorgeous greeny yellow Brimstone butterfly.

Just hope the bees visit, and don't move in. I came home from a business trip about a year ago to a house full of thousands of bees. They set up a honeycomb in my wall. It cost a fortune to have a beekeeper come out to dispatch them. Exterminators are not allowed to mess with honey bees. And, what a mess to clean up.

CD

Just hope the bees visit, and don't move in. I came home from a business trip about a year ago to a house full of thousands of bees. They set up a honeycomb in my wall. It cost a fortune to have a beekeeper come out to dispatch them. Exterminators are not allowed to mess with honey bees. And, what a mess to clean up.

CD

A Hitchcock movie?

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom