The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still over 30°C which is a bit warm even for here at 21:30!

An Audi driver is going to be very annoyed when he gets back to his car and finds a parking ticket, he is parked on a double yellow so....

I haven't noticed her on at all. I'd normally be worried, but I do know she has family in for a lengthy visit, so I'm putting her silence down to that.

Not sure what is happening with SatNavSaysStraightOn. I'm a bit worried as I PM'd her to see if she is OK a few days ago but no answer.

Not sure what is happening with SatNavSaysStraightOn. I'm a bit worried as I PM'd her to see if she is OK a few days ago but no answer.
NSW is wet, very wet, fires are all out, maybe not all but most. Queensland also has had a lot of rain, so I think worst is over. My friend in Ulladulla says where the bush was burnt, you wouldn't know it. It's green again. He says it's unbelievable the growth. He's in emergency services.

Russ

Sunday here, but yesterday woke with a phone call from daughter, she's in Wellington for weekend, police had rung her as her car was stolen during the night, from our driveway. We had to go meet the tow truck guy that needed the keys. Towed to police yard for forensics. It's should be a write off, panels mangled and windscreen is smashed.
Getting stuff ready for Sunday night family dinner.

Russ

^^^ My parents had their car stolen outside a motel in Kentucky years ago. The thief drove it all the way to Detroit (about a six hour drive), then crashed it.

They captured the guy, gave him a court date and let him go, and told my parents they needed to come up for the trial to testify. They did, drove four hours, got a room for the night, but the guy was a no-show.

^^^ My parents had their car stolen outside a motel in Kentucky years ago. The thief drove it all the way to Detroit (about a six hour drive), then crashed it.

They captured the guy, gave him a court date and let him go, and told my parents they needed to come up for the trial to testify. They did, drove four hours, got a room for the night, but the guy was a no-show.

Crazy eh, her dog normally sleeps on her bed about 20 feet away from her car, a Mazda, second most pinched here. Her dog follows me everywhere and now she's not home he chose to sleep on the couch upstairs, opposite side of the house. He's a good watch dog..........most of the time :)

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom