The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet and cold today, daughters cooking tea tonight, could be anything?? Carpet guy has just been to measure upstairs, we may be replacing al upstairs and maybe down as well. Carpet here was last replaced 25 years ago. More money going out.?

Russ

The Miracle of Dunkirk - 80 years ago on this day.

Wet and cold today, daughters cooking tea tonight, could be anything?? Carpet guy has just been to measure upstairs, we may be replacing al upstairs and maybe down as well. Carpet here was last replaced 25 years ago. More money going out.?

Russ

That is why I have floorboards - easy to keep clean and last more or less forever.

I'm starting to wonder why they are called Mayflies. It's 5th June and I'm surrounded by them!

They must be related to the June Bugs we get pretty much anytime in Spring and Summer. :thumbsdown:

CD

The Battle of Normandy (codename "Operation Overlord") the Allied operation that launched the successful invasion of German-occupied Western Europe during World War II - this day in 1944.

Okay so I am seeing the emergency dental surgeon today because my jaw has got a massive abcess in one of the open sockets.

The pain was so bad that the emergency room gave me oxycodone for tonight because the dental surgeon is only available during the day.

This was exactly the reason why I feared going, when my lower jaw was done I also got a massive infection. And when they remove those the anesthesia doesn't work as well because of the infection. I'm just very sensitive to infections due to my other health conditions and it really sucks. Hopefully they will at least help the pain go away today.

Okay so I am seeing the emergency dental surgeon today because my jaw has got a massive abcess in one of the open sockets.

The pain was so bad that the emergency room gave me oxycodone for tonight because the dental surgeon is only available during the day.

This was exactly the reason why I feared going, when my lower jaw was done I also got a massive infection. And when they remove those the anesthesia doesn't work as well because of the infection. I'm just very sensitive to infections due to my other health conditions and it really sucks. Hopefully they will at least help the pain go away today.

Didn't they prescribe antibiotics to take while you heal? That should have prevented infection.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom