The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I am seeing the emergency dental surgeon today because my jaw has got a massive abcess in one of the open sockets.

The pain was so bad that the emergency room gave me oxycodone for tonight because the dental surgeon is only available during the day.

This was exactly the reason why I feared going, when my lower jaw was done I also got a massive infection. And when they remove those the anesthesia doesn't work as well because of the infection. I'm just very sensitive to infections due to my other health conditions and it really sucks. Hopefully they will at least help the pain go away today.
Oh, you poor thing. Here's hoping they can help you today.

Okay so I am seeing the emergency dental surgeon today because my jaw has got a massive abcess in one of the open sockets.

The pain was so bad that the emergency room gave me oxycodone for tonight because the dental surgeon is only available during the day.

This was exactly the reason why I feared going, when my lower jaw was done I also got a massive infection. And when they remove those the anesthesia doesn't work as well because of the infection. I'm just very sensitive to infections due to my other health conditions and it really sucks. Hopefully they will at least help the pain go away today.

:hug:

You guys are the best 😍

Turns out the abcess had burst by itself during the night which turns out to be a good thing because otherwise I would have needed a very painful drain. Now I have antibiotics, a special cleaning liquid and some real good painkillers. I should be OK in about three days. Yay!

You guys are the best 😍

Turns out the abcess had burst by itself during the night which turns out to be a good thing because otherwise I would have needed a very painful drain. Now I have antibiotics, a special cleaning liquid and some real good painkillers. I should be OK in about three days. Yay!

:yuck:sorry but the thought of that bursting in your mouth..good to know you are on the mend,

Hey ElizabethB, keep us posted on the situation there in South Louisiana. Looks like that Tropic Storm is going to drop a lot of rain. I hope you are on high ground.

CD

Irritated! I likes me cooked breakfast on the weekends, missed out yesterday because of work and missing out today because we're going to a garden center that's some distance away, and MrsTasty wants to get there right when they open, before the crowds start, so no time to cook. 😡

10:30AM, driving by new pizza place that just opened:

Me: Maybe we should get a pizza from them tonight, help them out, they just opened.

MrsMe: Sounds good!

12:30PM, driving by same pizza place, which is near a barbecue place:

MrsMe: Hey, let's get ribs tonight for supper!

Me: I thought we were getting pizza from that place.

MrsMe: Oh, yeah. Sounds good!

3:30PM:

MrsMe: What're we doing for supper tonight?

🤦🏻‍♂️

10:30AM, driving by new pizza place that just opened:

Me: Maybe we should get a pizza from them tonight, help them out, they just opened.

MrsMe: Sounds good!

12:30PM, driving by same pizza place, which is near a barbecue place:

MrsMe: Hey, let's get ribs tonight for supper!

Me: I thought we were getting pizza from that place.

MrsMe: Oh, yeah. Sounds good!

3:30PM:

MrsMe: What're we doing for supper tonight?

🤦🏻‍♂️

So what did you get? I vote Pizza.

So what did you get? I vote Pizza.
We're getting pizza. I was just amazed at how quickly she forgot...twice.

Here's the place, you might get a kick out of some of their "Local Specialties:"
Roscoe's Pizza - Corwin

Cut them some slack on their website, they just opened - they'll probably be out of business by the end of July. :laugh:

We're getting pizza. I was just amazed at how quickly she forgot...twice.

Here's the place, you might get a kick out of some of their "Local Specialties:"
Roscoe's Pizza - Corwin

Cut them some slack on their website, they just opened - they'll probably be out of business by the end of July. :laugh:

I looked - what on earth is:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom