The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We got a little rain overnight. Last couple of days cooled down to the mid-80's, but we're headed back to the 90's in the next day or so.

Today will be a good day to dig out the little trench for more edging, I think, before the ground gets baked into a rock-hard surface.

Our forecast is pretty stable for the next week. 34 - 37°C daytime with light rain.

Rained a bit yesterday, more rain today (we need it), then back in the 90's.

It's soooooo humid out right now. All my windows are covered in condensation.

Temperature maxed out at 18 deg C here yesterday. Weather forecasters pointed out that this day last year it was 39 deg C. Not sure how that information was supposed to help.

It has been a long time I never check this lovely community, I have been struggling with my marriage life over because my husband feels boring to routine life and my food does not make him happy anymore, He cheated on me and leave me to that person. I feel like my world collapse he was the reason I learn how to cook. I have to move on from my scrap. I don't know what wrong I did he said we have a happy life but it not enough to go on after so many years long. I feel sad I can't even eat the food that I like now that what really happens if this cafe will be somewhere that I can take some rest. I still have to face him for a while until I can finally back to my home town to see my family

It has been a long time I never check this lovely community, I have been struggling with my marriage life over because my husband feels boring to routine life and my food does not make him happy anymore, He cheated on me and leave me to that person. I feel like my world collapse he was the reason I learn how to cook. I have to move on from my scrap. I don't know what wrong I did he said we have a happy life but it not enough to go on after so many years long. I feel sad I can't even eat the food that I like now that what really happens if this cafe will be somewhere that I can take some rest. I still have to face him for a while until I can finally back to my home town to see my family

I’m sorry to hear this, indeed.
I hope you’ll recover soon some serenity and rebuild your life as you deserve.

The end of a marriage is not unlike a death in the family. It'll take a while for you to work through it. Just like grief, it's a process that can take some time.

Not knowing everything that went on, I would like to say that you shouldn't blame yourself - it sounds like he was the one who chose to leave, and it sounds like you didn't do anything. I don't know your ages, but for some people, as we get older, we start to realize we're never going to be 25 again, and it scares us, and we start thinking of all the things we may have missed, and suddenly, those regrets make us look at our own "routine" life and we blame that.

One good thing about time - it always moves forward. You will no doubt have some sad days ahead, but you will feel better about things at some point, and every day, you'll be one day closer to that. Just hang in there! :hug:

I have been struggling with my marriage life
The guy did not deserve you. Stand up straight and be proud you are a strong woman. The only thing you left out of your very honest post is you think you have failed. Lose that thought.
"I hope you’ll recover soon some serenity and rebuild your life as you deserve." I don't hope I know.

So sorry to hear this. It sounds as if you are in no way to blame. But it will, as TastyReuben take a while to adjust and build a new life. Stay strong and be positive. The future may well be better than you ever thought possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom