The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the standard of driving there typically Mediterranean? Glad you are both OK.
Not really mate for cars, motorbikes are another story. The young woman who shot across the junction admitted she was on a break from work and that she was in a hurry to get back as her boss will sack her if she was late again. Her car was the only one that was drive-able as she just clipped the silver car causing it to spin. This is the perps car.
1601695990768.png
1601695939675.png
1601695909225.png
1601695876300.png

^ :( I hope you and Marina don't develop muscle pain in the days to come.
Thank you, if we do we will be sent by the Croatian Health service to Spa Hospital Kalos on Korcula " There are modern premises for occupational therapy of adults and children, a large hall for kinesiotherapy, facilities for physical therapy, treatment with mud and paraffin, and several pools for various forms of hydrotherapy."Croatian doctor do not prescribe a pain killer stronger than paracetamol. The other good thing is because I'm a UK pensioner my wife is classed as my dependent so all our health care costs are sent direct to the UK for payment. Kalos Rehabilitation Hospital in Vela Luka, Croatia

I just found your description of the accident and past events from the other thread. Hopefully things get settled in every sense 👍.

Last edited:
Thank you, if we do we will be sent by the Croatian Health service to Spa Hospital Kalos on Korcula " There are modern premises for occupational therapy of adults and children, a large hall for kinesiotherapy, facilities for physical therapy, treatment with mud and paraffin, and several pools for various forms of hydrotherapy."Croatian doctor do not prescribe a pain killer stronger than paracetamol. The other good thing is because I'm a UK pensioner my wife is classed as my dependent so all our health care costs are sent direct to the UK for payment. Kalos Rehabilitation Hospital in Vela Luka, Croatia

If I could get free spa treatment, I'd pretend to be in a lot of pain. :wink:

CD

Will Brexit affect this after the end of the year?
Apparently not as it is an agreement between Croatia and UK. The UK benefits as it cost about 50% less for our health care than in the UK. 22 years ago before Croatia was in the EU she was advised of this agreement when she arrived in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom