The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was exactly the criticism that Obama got.

Personally, I think everyone who wants to participate in the he/she/they're "hot" debate should participate. I have no problem if you were to say, "Isn't that Mitt Romney a dreamboat?!" :)

I don't really see much difference in saying Harris is good-looking and saying Dawn Wells was good-looking (and then some) in the Celebrity Crush topic. I guess one could say that performers trade on their looks more so than lawyers/politicians, but it amounts to the same thing, IMO.

There has been, now that I think of it, one or two remarks made about one (or both) of the Cuomo boys and their...I guess rugged good looks, and when Beto O'Rourke was running down in Texas, more than one woman commented on his physical features, so it does happen.
It's not just about physical features thought, other wise Press Barbie would probably walk away with the honours. And really, she shouldn't'

Stupid woman says it wasn't her and she doesn't use bleach. She's the only neighbor above me. In front of my house there's an terrain that's closed and only the municipality staff have access, the other neighbors are too far to access my clothesline, it could have only been her.

We have a set of sheets here that are bleach stained, we don't know how. Only one neighbour who were old at the time. Got me stumped .

Russ

Aww, now why'dya have to go ruin it for me? I remember him like this:

1610315502973.png

Just kidding. I liked his video and thought he presented a thoughtful and dignified persona.

I couldn't watch it, for some reason.

CD
I had already seen it earlier on a news feed online, but I watched it again. I am sure that some TV stations will probably run that clip at some point. Maybe not Fox network (for those not in the US, that's a hard right conservative TV news station).

I had already seen it earlier on a news feed online, but I watched it again. I am sure that some TV stations will probably run that clip at some point. Maybe not Fox network (for those not in the US, that's a hard right conservative TV news station).

I found it on YouTube. WOW! Powerful message. And, it came from an "immigrant." Immigration is something people like the rioters rail against. But, they weren't born here, like most of us were, they CHOSE to come here, often looking for a better life.

CD

Speak for yourself. Trump is ugly both inside and out, and I have been mocking his orange hair and orange skin for a very long time, LOL! And Ted Cruz looks like a smarmy televangelist. I didn't like him in 2016, I don't like him now, and I just didn't and don't like the way he looks. I think with some people, their outward appearances are a reflection of who they are inside, anyone else agree?
I never stated that I speak for anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom