The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're expected to top out at 81F/27C today with clear blue skies. We were running the heat in the house yesterday. 😒

Pretty cold and drizzling rain. Boots, winter coat. Probably around 7c. Umbrella. My favourite is when people have those huge umbrellas, unaware how far it reaches into someone else's personal space, spectacles, nose, shoulder...

What happened pray tell? I'd like to,know how you are still here?

Russ
I was on a training ride on my bike when a driver was not paying attention and turned across my path. It hurt.

25 years ago, I got hit by a boat. That takes more effort. :wink:

CD
You're going to have to explain how you managed that.

Nooo, not at all, we have all kinds of colours, shapes, scents, temperatures, sounds, tickles etc but we keep it invisible for preservation reasons!😎😄

We would be destroyed by tourism...

To be honest, we already have such an overflow of TinkerBells and PeterPans ...they are mostly out of work and hanging at the clubs, Tasty knows, on the other side...

I personally find our Deep Purple Mountain and the Rainbow Waterfalls unsurpassable.

You must come and visit one day!😁🏞️🌧️☔🌋🌠🌈
:unsure:

You're going to have to explain how you managed that.

Well, first of all, you have to be in water. :laugh:

I was out with my wife and some friends on the boat on a busy lake. I had the SeaDoo in tow. I jumped on the SeaDoo to go look for some friends who were supposed to meet us with their boat. While riding at a leisurely pace, a big go-fast boat apparently did not see me. That's what the police theory is -- I have no memory of what happened. One minute I was riding my SeaDoo, and about thirty minutes later I was waking up in an ambulance. I'm alive because of an expensive, well fitted life vest. It kept my face out of the water. Best money I ever spent.

Some boaters found me floating, unconscious in the lake, about 20 feet from my scuffed up SeaDoo.

Concussion, about forty stitches in my noggin, and sore ribs. No broken bones.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom