The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cat had her annual check up at the vets today. She yelled all the way there like she was being kidnapped, flirted with the vet whilst she was being examined, then enjoyed the sights on the drive home without a complaint.

Such a diva.
I have 3, they all scream bloody murder to get into their carriers when going to the vet :laugh:

...and a flood watch until midnight. Storm heading our way has already produced an F2 tornado. Slow-moving storm as well, and lots of hail.

Going to be a long night.
A tornado touched down in Auckland last night. ( North island) all good here in South Island. Cold and high of 8 deg c. Saturday so shopping for the week later. Third time looking for green pepper corns.

Russ

We're in another lull right now, but more is coming. The trim is indeed from my house. :(

From pictures, your house looks like it has vinyl siding? That seems to be very popular up there. My house is about 90-percent covered with bricks, and has composite (fake wood) trim.

CD

Hot weather moving in. We're under a tornado watch until 11PM.
We had the very unusual situation of a (small) tornado here too yesterday! That something that maybe happens twice in a century here, if that.

Pics:

This was the buildup, I can't find pics of the actual tornado but it was there according to the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom