The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started my new jigsaw today, could take some time.

MrsT just set up an October retirement reconnaissance trip for southeastern Pennsylvania. We'll be driving instead of flying, since it's about a seven-hour trip by car.

I had a lovely party yesterday, we had 4 visitors so 6 people total who were all vaccinated. It was lovely to be with a group for the first time in 18 months. We played boardgames and had a good time.
However before the party I was already quite knackered physically (holiday backlash) and I am now back where I started. So I am taking a lot of rest, which is why I am not posting much food pics currently.

Last month, I bought some Clorox dishwasher pods because they were out of my usual Cascade ones.

They. Can't. Clean. For sh!t! Even the inside door of the dishwasher is streaky and nasty after a cycle. Tea mugs...forget it. It seems specially formulated to ignore tea stains.

Bought some Cascade now that it's back in stock. Ran a cycle, just to make sure it's not my dishwasher dying on me...sparkling clean.

Now I'm stuck with the better part of 95 Clorox pods that aren't worth the bag they're sitting in.

I´m new on here and I want to post (a) a little more information about me and (b) an avatar. For the life of me, I can´t work out how to do this. Can anyone help, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom