The General Chat Thread (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ā€œBut Muuuuuummm, we wanted the Bosch model BSC1048A wall oven, and this one is the BSC1048B wall oven!ā€ :wink:

šŸ˜†

All the original appliances in the flat are Bosch because thatā€™s what the developer chose. The oven doesnā€™t appear to have been used once. The flat was in a disgusting state when we bought it, the kitchen a horror but the oven was gleaming, not a spot or crumb anywhere to be seen.

Concierge says they were fresh in from a foreign clime. Which fits because the hob was completely trashed and the ovens untouched. Possibly from a country that doesnā€™t routinely have an oven in the home.

šŸ˜†

All the original appliances in the flat are Bosch because thatā€™s what the developer chose. The oven doesnā€™t appear to have been used once. The flat was in a disgusting state when we bought it, the kitchen a horror but the oven was gleaming, not a spot or crumb anywhere to be seen.

Concierge says they were fresh in from a foreign clime. Which fits because the hob was completely trashed and the ovens untouched. Possibly from a country that doesnā€™t routinely have an oven in the home.

Concierge? :ohmy:

CD

But Muuuuuummm, we wanted the Bosch model BSC1048A wall oven, and this one is the BSC1048B wall oven!ā€ :wink:
1702669484492.png

Rain and flooding here. Got up to 62F earlier now it's coming down.

Currently sitting at the pharmacy having an Addison's attack. They don't have my brand of hydrocortisone so they have been ringing around finding a pharmacy that does because I have missed my meds, the tablet holder is empty and the tablet is missing. They've just sent someone to go and collect the correct brand for me, because we can't risk be trying a new brand due to my allergy to dairy protein.

I went to the store a few hours ago. As I drove up the street around the corner from my house, I saw a coyote cross the street in front of me. I haven't seen one in my neighborhood in a long time.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom