The Way We Were

Here are my inside glasses, I like the blue frame, matches me eyes:

Here’s one of me with my (paternal) grandad, probably 1977 or so:

IMG_4515.jpeg

In all seriousness, I think he’s telling me a Bible story, and I’m trying not to laugh.

…and I don’t know what the hell pants it is I’m wearing there!

Last one of us (until I trip over some other box of old photos):

IMG_4514.jpeg

Fall of 1989, so I had just turned 23, and MrsT had just turned 26. We’d be married (to each other, no less!) before our next birthdays.

I remember that day, because we were just about to get into the car to drive 13 hours to my folks’ house so she could meet them.

She married me anyway. Ba-dump!

Last one of us (until I trip over some other box of old photos):

View attachment 100557
Fall of 1989, so I had just turned 23, and MrsT had just turned 26. We’d be married (to each other, no less!) before our next birthdays.

I remember that day, because we were just about to get into the car to drive 13 hours to my folks’ house so she could meet them.

She married me anyway. Ba-dump!
You two are too stinkin' cute!

When we were clearing out my parent's bungalow in England, I came across all manner of photos from many years ago.
The first, when I was 15. That bloody sports jacket was the only one I had for about 5 years, because my parents thought that buying "the best", meant that it lasted.
The second was my first (and only) year at Magdalen College. The photo is with a (now very famous) counter tenor. Me - not famous at all, but it reflects what I eventually enjoyed in life. Having fun!
The third confirms the previous reflection. My best mate and I took two Latin American girls to Eastbourne, in May. "Let's take a speedboat ride ! YAHHH!! " . We both got soaked to the skin.
Clive 1967.jpg
Clive & David James.jpg
Me & Price Eastbourne.jpg

Back
Top Bottom