The wrong and ( too) early Christmas exitement thread

Who has a Christmas jumper?
If you mean like one of those "ugly sweater" things, or even something with a Christmas scene on it, then no.

I do have a couple that I consider Christmas-appropriate, though: one is the color of an evergreen, nice and heavy and thick, and another has a Nordic snowflake pattern on it.

The holiday décor over the mantle:
Left side.
dec mantle left-.jpg

Right side.
dec mantle rigjt-.jpg

I was hoping to get to Lowes (a big box mostly-hardware store that sells this sort of thing) this fall, but the Lowes "near" me is about an hour an d a half away. I would have bought two more village houses. The one i got from them about three/four years back is at the far left of the top picture - a BBQ shack.

The other four were originally all white and were meant to be painted by the purchaser - which I did while recovering from surgery one winter, with acrylics. The little trees were purchased about a month ago.

The other building in the top photo is a Tavern.

The buildings in the second photo are: Pet Shop, Courthouse, and Inn.

I tried to find more of these paintables on line but apparently they are no longer made.

Okay, some American/English help, here. What a jumper has always meant where I have lived is a type of dress, worn by women (and a certain Lumberjack :wink: Monty Python mod).

CD

Reactions: mjd
Back
Top Bottom