Travel Plans For 2024

Not at all! I think it was really the best decision for me. I didn't even know how bad of a decision it would be until finding out I just feel so much lighter now. I can't even explain it. I did like him and I was excited about the honeymoon. But something just didn't feel right and it had not been feeling right for a while.
I’m very happy you had the good sense to follow your feelings, instead of getting caught up in the moment. Maybe you need a little solo holiday to the Maldives to celebrate!

I'm not getting married after all :laugh: And I'm not in a relationship anymore either!

What Jasoh says is true. You will know.
My experience I was 15 before o had a license. On a bus going to my mates about 10 kms away. Half way there a girl got on the bus and man!!! I was instantly in love. She was so hot. Great body. I got off the bus without knowing her. The bus went in about 10 directions never to be seen again. I never forgot about her. Then a few short relationships I ran into a chick who had recently split with a guy I knew. She asked me around to where she was babysitting. In those days I knew what that meant. Hell yeah I'm going. When I got there kate said to me this is a friend of mine. Shirley. It was the girl on the bus. Kate asked if I could run her home. I had a motor bike and said yes. I stopped at a post office near where she lived. She lived 1 bus stop away from where i got off a few years earlier.
Weve been together since then.

Sorry about the ramble but trying to prove jasoh point.!!!

Russ

What Jasoh says is true. You will know.
My experience I was 15 before o had a license. On a bus going to my mates about 10 kms away. Half way there a girl got on the bus and man!!! I was instantly in love. She was so hot. Great body. I got off the bus without knowing her. The bus went in about 10 directions never to be seen again. I never forgot about her. Then a few short relationships I ran into a chick who had recently split with a guy I knew. She asked me around to where she was babysitting. In those days I knew what that meant. Hell yeah I'm going. When I got there kate said to me this is a friend of mine. Shirley. It was the girl on the bus. Kate asked if I could run her home. I had a motor bike and said yes. I stopped at a post office near where she lived. She lived 1 bus stop away from where i got off a few years earlier.
Weve been together since then.

Sorry about the ramble but trying to prove jasoh point.!!!

Russ
Who we now know as the kommendant. She was probably sweet and gentle so many years ago! Oh I am sure she is still quite sweet but just doesn't put up with your shenanigans!

Ah, so back in the day women used to trap men by getting pregnant on purpose but you flipped that around by getting her knocked up instead!

True story. Before I met shirl aka pink , I was going out with a girl that was really in love with me. After 1 night I realized she was trying to get pregnant with me.her family were nuts and religious . I was her way out. Anywho I finished it with her. She went to my mums and my nanas who she knew and sucked up to them how good she was for me. I wasn't have any of it. She disappeared out of my life until 3 years later she married my wifes brother!!!
Shes been married 3 times since then.
My intuition was right . She was nuts. Pity she had a great body .

Russ

ZexSX8zI7OE81115ZiP7zayNQIuhZ2g2lizOhuq4KJO2hlMlwQ.jpg

Ford just announced profit sharing checks this week. Coincidentally, my wife started looking at travel destinations. This is Split, Croatia; it's not terribly far from where my dad grew up in Italy. She's looking at travel during my birthday week, in October. How can I say no? :laugh:

View attachment 110850

Ford just announced profit sharing checks this week. Coincidentally, my wife started looking at travel destinations. This is Split, Croatia; it's not terribly far from where my dad grew up in Italy. She's looking at travel during my birthday week, in October. How can I say no? :laugh:

I was conversing with a member here that lived there. I suspect he disappeared to fight in Ukraine???
He lived there. His pics were stunning. I'm jealous

Russ

I was conversing with a member here that lived there. I suspect he disappeared to fight in Ukraine???
He lived there. His pics were stunning. I'm jealous

Russ

I promise I will take plenty of photos. It’s about 400 miles from where my dad grew up in Italy, so I think I will hire a car and drive over there.

What you said about Ukraine reminds me that my wife and I were on a boat near Athens months before the war, and there were three young people, from their teens to early 20s, who were Ukrainian. I’m very concerned about what their fate might be. There was also a Russian woman, traveling by herself, on the boat.

OH_MY_GAWD!!!!
Be still my heart ... I was so excited!
IMG_3709.JPG
IMG_3715.JPG
IMG_3710.JPG

How cool is the outside of this building? I just can't imagine what they paid to have this mural hand painted ...
This is an extremely popular restaurant from Hawaii and this is the very first location outside of Hawaii.
We drove from Cowboyville Arizona to Las Vegas and met one of our long time friends here for lunch.
I'll post up the food in the appropriate thread.

Back
Top Bottom