Travel Plans For 2024

Nothing exceptional, but nevertheless I am allowing myself a little break from everything really necessary for the weekend. This afternoon I will be on the train from Milan to Riccione, a seaside town in Emilia Romagna on the side of the Adriatic Sea.
Sounds exceptionally delightful. Enjoy ☺️

DH & I had planned for a day trip by car, up into the mountains.
There are some really lovely little towns along some stunning roads and scenery here in Northern Arizona.
I found a terrific restaurant to stop and have lunch, but the weather has gotten in the way - SNOW!
The last time that we took this drive, we got stuck in a blizzard and it was very difficult getting home, with no where to stop for the night and let it pass.

SIX WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!
hawaii is calling and i must go.jpg

(photo credit Amazon.com)

Ok, the cruise we had booked for 2025, up the New England coast and into Canada and back, that we cancelled…that’s back on, but for this year…and MrsT only (well, and a travel buddy of hers).

When she was up in Cleveland at her work conference thingamajig, she got the inside track on a work-sponsored cruise that follows that same itinerary (so it’s at a deep discount), but it’s for this year, not next.

She gave me the option of cancelling our Pennsylvania trip scheduled for December and going on this with her, or sitting out the cruise and her going with a workmate, and I chose the latter, because I like my Pennsylvania trips, and December is Christmastime, so that’ll be nice.

2025, she’s already got a work trip to Vienna scheduled (minus me, which does bum me out a little, but I’ve been to Vienna three or four times, so that’s ok), and she has that free Viking river cruise she won that has to be used by the end of next year, which will include me.

Well I suppose you could cruise through Jungle Jim's while she's away:laugh::laugh: Who knows, at some stage, I might even be able to accompany you.
I'm supposedly in the USA in June/July this year. However, i just had a call from a bloke on SE Venezuela ( gave a couple of Indian food courses there a month or so ago) and he's very enthusiastic about putting Indian food on his menu.I'll probably be travelling there next week, for a fortnight, and the inauguration may well clash with holiday plans. Let's see.

Back
Top Bottom