Recipe Two Plated Salads with Whipped Feta and Kefir Dressing

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
12:58 PM
This simple to make dressing provides a surprising salty tangy twist to salads. There are many ways you could use it, but use it sparingly. Its best and prettiest when drizzled, dotted or swirled over a plated salad, I think. The recipe makes enough for at least four plated salads. You could add other ingredients to this dressing. I think honey would work beautifully as would chopped fresh herbs.

Ingredients
50g feta, crumbled
50g kefir yoghurt (or substitute plain yoghurt)

Method
Use an immersion blender to mix together the feta & yoghurt until it becomes smooth.

Charred chicory, hard boiled achiote egg, radishes, baby shoots and charred lime:

Chicken with achiote oil and whipped feta dressing:

Last edited:
This simple to make dressing provides a surprising salty tangy twist to salads. There are many ways you could use it, but use it sparingly. Its best and prettiest when drizzled, dotted or swirled over a plated salad, I think. The recipe makes enough for at least four plated salads. You could add other ingredients to this dressing. I think honey would work beautifully as would chopped fresh herbs.

Ingredients
50g feta, crumbled
50g kefir yoghurt (or substitute plain yoghurt)

Method
Use an immersion blender to mix together the feta & yoghurt until it becomes smooth.

Charred chicory, hard boiled achiote egg, radishes, baby shoots and charred lime:

View attachment 40591

View attachment 40592

Chicken with achiote oil and whipped feta dressing:

View attachment 40593

View attachment 40594
Plating couldn't be better!! Seriously.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom