Recipe Vegan Grilled Sausage on Tomatoes and Corn

TodayInTheKitchen

Blitzinator
Local time
8:02 PM
Website
todayinthekitchen.com
Vegan Grilled Sausage on Tomatoes and Corn

"Grilling" almost always includes some type of meat. Vegetarians are often left on the sidelines when it comes to cooking food on the grill. WELL, NO MORE.
Ingredients
1 package of Beyond Meat sausage
2 cans of tomatoes (diced)
2 cans of corn
2 tbsp onions (minced)
1 tbsp garlic (minced)

Method

In saucepan heat onions, garlic, tomatoes, and corn. Add spices as you see fit.

On a grill, cook Beyond Sausage links. We want beautiful grill marks.

After grilling, cut the sausage into large chunks. Serve on a bed of heated corn and tomatoes.

Dirt simple. Looks good. Tastes great. 100% Vegan.

Serve with dairy-free sour cream (optional)

A good straightforward recipe made with store cupboard ingredients - obviously I've not tasted these vegan sausages as it isn't a brand sold in the UK. I do think vegan sausages have really improved immensely in the last few years. A good idea to get that char on them.

A good straightforward recipe made with store cupboard ingredients - obviously I've not tasted these vegan sausages as it isn't a brand sold in the UK. I do think vegan sausages have really improved immensely in the last few years. A good idea to get that char on them.
What brands of vegan sausage are sold in the UK?

What brands of vegan sausage are sold in the UK?

Loads of different ones. Too many to list really! Birds Eye Green Cuisine, Linda McCartney, Richmond, Naked Glory, Vegi Deli, Heck, Gosh!, Taifun and many more. Plus almost all supermarkets sell own brand vegan burgers and sausages. Aldi do there own Plant Menu brand. Vegan is huge in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom