Vending Machines

Yesterday the coffee brand was changed so asked people for their opinion, 3 said it was weak, 2 haven't noticed any difference and 1 prefers the old stuff :o_o:

Yesterday the coffee brand was changed so asked people for their opinion, 3 said it was weak, 2 haven't noticed any difference and 1 prefers the old stuff :o_o:

You can please some of the people some of the time. etc............

I was looking after a relative in hospital, and I used a coffee vending machine: I had a cappuccino, and a while later, a coffee. The cappuccino tasted better than the coffee.

Kiwis love milo chocolate hot drinks, it's controlled in Aussie, they changed the formula about 2 years ago, despite the outcry from people. The new taste was crapola. I see they are now advertising it on to as the old recipe again. I think it's a Cadbury product, we boycott cadburys here. They recently shut a factory in Dunedin down , production going to Melbourne I think.

Russ

Don't know anything about drinks vending machines - except that unfortunately the tea, coffee etc. is usually horrible. But maybe things have moved on since I last used one (she says,hopefully).
The drinks from the machine in the garage where I take the car to be serviced are gorgeous and FREE :D

I was at reception one really hot day in February, I was working driving trucks, they had a water cooler in reception, I asked for a paper cup, the lady said we stopped putting them out because they were getting littered in the driveways. She said you have to supply your own cup. Wtf. Water but no cups.

Russ

I was at reception one really hot day in February, I was working driving trucks, they had a water cooler in reception, I asked for a paper cup, the lady said we stopped putting them out because they were getting littered in the driveways. She said you have to supply your own cup. Wtf. Water but no cups.

Russ

:o_o:

We are on a mission to do away with plastic cups.

I don't know about the rest of Europe, but I like the French take on it, Beer!

Our Manchester branch have a coffee machine and the cappuccino is really nice, the tea not so good.
I agree tea out of vending machines is usually lousy. As the staff use the machine as well as their customers that they have found a tea that is actually nice.

Russ
The same in the hospital where I used to work years ago. The patients and visitors used to ask us for cups. We told them to go down to the restaurant (run by the people who used to do food for the patients and staff too) and ask them for a cup. They soon got the hint.

In Delhi airport departure lounge many years ago I could not buy a beer as they would only take US$ over the counter. I only had Rupees and Sterling. I asked for an empty glass so that I could drink a little of my duty free but that was not allowed either. The assistant suggested that I use a cardboard cup from a vending machine which I did. The brandy ate through the cardboard.

Oh Lord, the tea in the vending machines.....! Yuk...! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom