What are your other hobbies and interests?

You really should join in the thread Cryptic food and drink. Its only me and @Duck59 who participate! Basically, we post cryptic food clues and the the person to solve the last clue makes up a new one. Have a look! Its not like doing a whole crossword. Just one clue at a time - a bit of a diversion. We are quite lonely there, @Duck59 and I!:( I just posted a new one!
Don't duck it!
I've had another look now. I did get some of the answers straight off and some with the additional clues, but others left me completely stumped. On a good note, I just finished today's Times Jumbo 2 in 1 hr 27 mins 37 secs :happy:. I haven't done a crossword in months, and it's only 2.31 a.m. now. The bad news is, that isn't the cryptic crossword :(

I've had another look now. I did get some of the answers straight off and some with the additional clues, but others left me completely stumped. On a good note, I just finished today's Times Jumbo 2 in 1 hr 27 mins 37 secs :happy:. I haven't done a crossword in months, and it's only 2.31 a.m. now. The bad news is, that isn't the cryptic crossword :(
Well, @Duck59 has posted what I think is quite an easy one. I left the answer in a spoiler. Have a go!

I got @Duck59's one straight away - didn't even blink. Yours was more a case of guessing what the answer was and trying to work out how to get to it.
Well, @Duck59 has posted what I think is quite an easy one. I left the answer in a spoiler. Have a go!
I got @Duck59's one straight away - didn't even blink. Yours was more a case of guessing/knowing what the answer was and trying to work out how to get to it.

I like gardening Vegetable and flower, also like photography. (very novice) Just a hobby. also we like to go to Renaissance festivals. they are such a blast and Dressing up is part of the fun. Pirate, wench, celtic costumes, hubs usually wears one of his kilts.

I got @Duck59's one straight away - didn't even blink. Yours was more a case of guessing what the answer was and trying to work out how to get to it.

I got @Duck59's one straight away - didn't even blink. Yours was more a case of guessing/knowing what the answer was and trying to work out how to get to it.
So... post a clue!

When I don't work, don't cook and mostly don't wash pots and pans....I'm a dubber (and I must admit this is one of the reason 'cause Italians doesn't like/know English so good- no subtitles in the movies)..and when I don't dub, I run, swim ( also scuba diving) and I also found time to read some books!

When I don't work, don't cook and mostly don't wash pots and pans....I'm a dubber (and I must admit this is one of the reason 'cause Italians doesn't like/know English so good- no subtitles in the movies)..and when I don't dub, I run, swim ( also scuba diving) and I also found time to read some books!

A dubber? You mean you are translating English soundtracks into Italian? Do you mean you do this at home?

I am desperately trying to find a hobby. Currently its food/baking and being enthusiastic about gin for me. I would love to find something that would help me switch off from work but I'm short of time and not very artistic, talented or musical.

I have been a drummer since my teenage years. I have played in many different bands over the years. Rock, pop, blues, R&B....I also do some singing...And I also like to collect vintage drums..Here is my 50 year old Ludwig drum kit I purchased a while back...
EjNFWcB.jpg

A dubber? You mean you are translating English soundtracks into Italian? Do you mean you do this at home?

Not quite. I give the voice in the dubbing studios (most famous are in Roma for movies/cartoons, Milano/Torino mostly for commercial/advertising tv spots or documentaries), but the movie is already translated by translators, so I put over my voice in the american/English movies. It's like acting but with the voice. I studied drama and diction.

Not quite. I give the voice in the dubbing studios (most famous are in Roma for movies/cartoons, Milano/Torino mostly for commercial/advertising tv spots or documentaries), but the movie is already translated by translators, so I put over my voice in the american/English movies. It's like acting but with the voice. I studied drama and diction.
Wow! I hope you get paid...

Back
Top Bottom