What did you cook/eat today (December 2016)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B&M sarnie s.jpg
Chip butties and bacon buttied should always be in white bread only

In my opinion the bacon sarnies should be slightly toasted but the chip (and/or fish) sarnies should not. Butter is preferable on the fish and/or chip sarnies so that when it melts it runs down yer chin. Bacon should be accompanied with either tomatoes (mashed or tinned) or juicy fried mushrooms.

I agree about the white bread although I do have a preference for that French stuff.

View attachment 4740

In my opinion the bacon sarnies should be slightly toasted but the chip (and/or fish) sarnies should not. Butter is preferable on the fish and/or chip sarnies so that when it melts it runs down yer chin. Bacon should be accompanied with either tomatoes (mashed or tinned) or juicy fried mushrooms.

I agree about the white bread although I do have a preference for that French stuff.

Bacon buttie bread should be lightly toasted but I prefer egg if we have any.

Tonight was pork kebabs.

However, I'd been in the pub most of the afternoon so I allowed my wife to prepare them. She asked me if they were better cooked in the halogen oven rather than the microwave grill?

nye kebabs 3 s.jpg

And were these cooked in the halogen?

Yes.

[My point was that after being in the pub all afternoon how was I supposed to tell if there was any difference?]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom