What did you cook/eat today (December 2019)?

We got a bottle of Carolina Reaper chilli sauce a little while ago. Our guest absent-mindedly dipped her chip in a bit too enthusiastically. Luckily, she had a glass of beer to hand to douse the flames...

We got a bottle of Carolina Reaper chilli sauce a little while ago. Our guest absent-mindedly dipped her chip in a bit too enthusiastically. Luckily, she had a glass of beer to hand to douse the flames...

I used to pickle jalapeños back in the UK and had taken a small jar to the pub for a friend. A girl friend of his asked if she could try one. She hadn't a clue! Anyway, I told her not to drink beer for a least 10 minutes as it would spread the heat.

Dinner this evening: moules and frites

I used to pickle jalapeños back in the UK and had taken a small jar to the pub for a friend. A girl friend of his asked if she could try one. She hadn't a clue! Anyway, I told her not to drink beer for a least 10 minutes as it would spread the heat.

I didn't know that, I thought milk took heat away????

Russ

Bruschetta with pinot noir braised onions, micro greens (or baby arugula) and bleu cheese. Rib eye carpaccio with a drizzle of lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkles of Hawaiian pink salt, Parm R shards, micro greens and grilled hen of the woods mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom