What did you cook/eat today (December 2019)?

Homemade flatbread pizzas.
Margherita
Spinach, mushrooms, smoked and fresh moz
Italian sausage, onions and green bell peppers for craig.

View attachment 35326

I love making those. I've made them on Indian paratha bread, and on Mexican corn tortillas. Often I'll sprinkle with a spice or two from the appropriate cuisine.

Carrot fries I’ve made today.. they fried quite quickly. I’ve passed them in a mix of grated Parmigiano and durum wheat flour to give more crunchiness

Man flu hit me last evening. I was in bed early but of course awake at 4 am with a blocked up nose, a very dry mouth and a headache. My wife gave me a couple of tablets which encouraged me to attend the snooker. I wish that I hadn't now. Carry oot char siu egg noodles was the only dish I thought I could handle. I couldn't face cooking.

The temperature was 16°C overnight.

Same flu here, think I'm over the worst, daughter gave it to me. Third time in about 6 months? Havnt been crook in about 4 years.

Russ

Man flu hit me last evening. I was in bed early but of course awake at 4 am with a blocked up nose, a very dry mouth and a headache. My wife gave me a couple of tablets which encouraged me to attend the snooker. I wish that I hadn't now. Carry oot char siu egg noodles was the only dish I thought I could handle. I couldn't face cooking.

The temperature was 16°C overnight.
Man flu is a very serious problem.

Back
Top Bottom