What did you cook/eat today (February 2020)?

Trying to de-clutter the freezer. Surprisingly, this re-heated very well: Fish Tagine with Saffron

Having a few tech issues here in Bali and trying to post this with my little tablet...have been trying so long this technically is "what I ate yesterday" now. I made a video of the grilled snapper being cooked a while ago, but was so good returned to have it again for lunch.The yellow colour comes from the fesh tumeric. There's no upload of the video as my laptop has died.

Then for dinner, couldn't walk past the delicious smell of babi guling (whole suckling pig roasted over charcoal) being cooked out in the open air in front of one of the restaurants here.

(Mod Edit: Editted to show images as pictures in post rather than an file attachments)

Last edited:

This has earned MrsTasty's highest rating: "Holy sh!t, this is good!" Ahhh, my delicate flower...:laugh:

Seriously, all I've heard for the last 20 minutes is, "...Mmmm...mmmm...this is good....mmmm...this is sooooo good...mmmm...mmmm...God, this is good....mmmmmm...oh my God..."

I can quite believe the sounds of pleasure just by the looks of it.

That's a new word for me, care to splain?

Russ

It's a Korean rice dish with separately cooked components, in our case marinated ground meat, carrots, mushrooms, bean sprouts, spinach, and eggs, with bibimbap sauce made with gochujang as a base. I got the recipe at mykoreankitchen.com a while back and it has become a regular in our meal rotations

Having a few tech issues here in Bali and trying to post this with my little tablet...have been trying so long this technically is "what I ate yesterday" now. I made a video of the grilled snapper being cooked a while ago, but was so good returned to have it again for lunch.The yellow colour comes from the fesh tumeric. There's no upload of the video as my laptop has died.

Then for dinner, couldn't walk past the delicious smell of babi guling (whole suckling pig roasted over charcoal) being cooked out in the open air in front of one of the restaurants here.

View attachment 37599

View attachment 37600

(Mod Edit: Editted to show images as pictures in post rather than an file attachments)

All looks fantastic - I wonder why the little hat on the rice.

Last edited:
Thanks for the edit morning glory. I tried and tried but ultimately failed to do this. My little 8 inch Samsung tablet is quite old.

It was SatNavSaysStraightOn who edited this time. When you upload photos you need to click on 'Full Image' (see below).

I'm sure you know this already but thought I'd say it anyway! Does this not work on your Samsung tablet?

Back
Top Bottom