What did you cook/eat today (July 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just eaten horseshoe gammon steak, roast potatoes, poached eggs, garden peas and mustard. But it's July here!

I would happily cook enough for your and your GF, too, but you'd have to pick up. We don't have passports and are restricted to our side of the line. :wave: Hope everything goes more smoothly than you anticipate.
You ain't missing much. Skeeters are taking over this year...

I took my old truck in for safety inspection today, and the ol' chitty chitty bang bang made the grade.

So, I picked up takeout Asian food for dinner on the way home.

My wife had chicken teryaki over rice with teppanyaki veggies, and a salad with ginger dressing.
My son had Singapore mai fun, and I had shrimp chow mein with white rice, and veggie spring rolls.

We pretty much shared everything, though.

@buckytom

Sounds delicious. I love Teriyaki .. I prepare it with fresh salmon ..

Have a nice weekend ..

July 1st ..

Travelling .. So just grabbed Tapas as lunch time for Tour Operators is our free time except for the 1st tour day ..

Have a wonderful weekend ..

Pea, Spring Onion, Dill and Cheddar Quiche:

20170630_181107.jpg

Tonight will be steaks, the remains of the cabbage with some ham added and a couple of baked potatoes.

Lunch out yesterday at the same place that I had the disappointing burger last week. Glad I gave it another chance:
View attachment 8630
Surf and turf sharing platter:
Whitebait and squid with tartare sauce.
Smoked Chicken Caesar salad.
Potted shrimps.
Battered pork belly with Thai sauce.
Sourdough multigrain bread.
It was very good.

@epicuric

Wonderful ..

Have a nice weekend ..

Last edited:
Each month, we start a new thread called "What did you cook/eat today?" Tell what you have cooked or eaten on that day. As simple as that. The thread is simply to show what you have prepared and/or eaten because it varies so much from person to person and from country to country. Feel free to also cover any meal or snack that you have eaten during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom