What did you cook/eat today (June 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you prepare homemade dough?
You can't beat homemade pizza dough. Shop bought pizzas and pizza bases have not been allowed in this house for nearly 15 years now. I don't even buy takeaways. There is one Sicilian-owned family-run restaurant nearby that I must try one of these days.

Tuesday night's dinner was proper chips, with fried bacon, tomatoes, and onion, accompanied by a slice of fried wholemeal bread - it was lovely and crispy, you could definitely taste the bacon fat, AND IT DID NOT BREAK UP :D

Hey Yorky,
You needed my frozen rolls and I needed your pizza dough.
Tonight will be smoked sausage, broccoli potato soup and fried squash with rolls.

Beef and mushroom curry...

SbicREa.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know how you do it. I don't even like polenta but your photos make me want to eat this. How did you cook the potatoes?

:) oh yes, I remember you don't like polenta - just like my husband - but griddled with a drop of oil and with fish is very tasty..:bbq:
I peeled and cutted the potatoes into cubes, boiled them for a few minutes (these are potatoes a bit harder quality so boiling them a bit before putting in the pan is fine). Then I drained them and put in the pan with oil and garlic and aromas and then with the other ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom