What did you cook/eat today (November 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's dinner was peppers stuffed with leftover black eye bean curry, leftover rice, onion bhajis, and mixed salad leaves.

Peppers stuffed with black eyed bean curry.jpg

My day has consisted of leftovers too.

Breakfast was panfried slices of the rustic meatloaf sandwiched between sliced white bread with Dijon mustard & sliced dill pickles.

An extremely late lunch was all the leftover pieces of cheese from the sample board at the market today with some hm crackers & Sauvignon blanc.

I am going to prepare some wild sea bass from my dad´s fresh catch today. Preparing Sicilian style with capers, olives, fresh bio tomatoes, Bio Italian Evoo and White wine and some fresh herbs ..

A salad of endive with Italian Gorgonzola, and let me see what tickles my fancy today and off to market now - 11am .. We eat as all Spaniards do,
14.00 - 14.30 ..

Tonight's dinner was peppers stuffed with leftover black eye bean curry, leftover rice, onion bhajis, and mixed salad leaves.

View attachment 11746

I really like black-eyed beans and have often had them in salad with chilli, garlic, coriander, red onion. I recently discovered (by reading tins) that they are higher calories than most other beans. Strange...

Left over chicken kebabs.

A question. I prepared each of the foodstuffs for the kebabs and each was in a separate dish/bowl. My wife put the items on the bamboo sticks because she is more adept than I at such procedures.

If I had skewered them myself they would have been symmetrical, i.e. onion, chicken, pepper, mushroom, tomato and repeat. Each one the same.

How would you have done it?

[I appreciate that it doesn't make the slightest difference].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom