What did you cook/eat today (November 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavolo nero calls for Ribollita Toscana soup

Dandelion greens with light golden brown fried garlic slices, pine nuts, Parm R, balsamic, a pinch of red pepper flakes mixed with penne. Garlic rolls made with purchased pizza dough with homemade garlic butter. First time we've had dandelion greens. We like them.

Dandelion greens with light golden brown fried garlic slices, pine nuts, Parm R, balsamic, a pinch of red pepper flakes mixed with penne. Garlic rolls made with purchased pizza dough with homemade garlic butter. First time we've had dandelion greens. We like them.View attachment 34216

It looks very good - do you buy the dandelion greens? I have a garden full of them!

It looks very good - do you buy the dandelion greens? I have a garden full of them!

Yes we bought them, pic in what did you buy today from Thursday. We may have some dandelions in the yard, don't know though as the yard people come every 10 days. I was a bit afraid it was going to be very bitter and Craig wouldn't like, but it wasn't. Although, between the 5 large garlic cloves in the pasta and the 5 or 6 cloves in the garlic butter, there won't be any vampires near our house for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom