What did you cook/eat today (November 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday's breakfast was fruit and nut muesli with yoghurt, extra nuts (pecans), yoghurt and milk.
Lunch was the rest of last night's potato and broccoli curry liquidised into a thick soup and eaten with flat breads.
Dinner was an enormous jacket potato with onions, mushrooms, baked beans and two dry fried eggs.
I also ate the last minced pie and a couple of ounces of dried fruit and mixed nuts (pistachios, almonds, brazil nuts, and walnuts).

Danish cinnamon raisin pastry for breakfast with a cup of tea.

True but we prefer a different type of fastfood if we get the chance :wink: but there was none available. We prefer Asian type fastfood, fries and stuff I usually make myself.
In all honesty, and I know I'm far from the first person to say this, but when McD's is on their game, I don't know if anyone makes better fries.

You could offer me the rarest of gourmet spuds, lovingly harvested and hand-sliced, soaked in the tears of a unicorn, fried in oil squeezed from the Peanuts Of Heaven, and lightly seasoned with fairy dust, and they wouldn't stand up against McD's on their best day. 👎🏻

Now, that isn't to say that McD's fries go with everything. They'd be an abomination as part of a good order of fish and chips. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom