What did you cook or eat today (April 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing afternoon tea again for King's day
20230427_123523.jpg

20230427_123612.jpg
20230427_124757.jpg
20230427_130148.jpg
20230427_133816.jpg

It was nicely decorated in our national colours and the scones were fab! Everything was delicious.

Prepping for tomorrow night. I'm treating 2 of my besties for helping me recently. Wayne picked up some wood/lumber for my wifes shed. David who is a plumber replaced our bowl in the toilet downstairs.
Garlic bread then stir fry mussels in coconut cream. I dont like mussels and wife wont even look at them, but it's their treat not ours. Dessert I havnt figured yet?
Main is my lamb chop casserole. Mash spud and veges?
Cards is on the cards as well.

Russ

Prepping for tomorrow night. I'm treating 2 of my besties for helping me recently. Wayne picked up some wood/lumber for my wifes shed. David who is a plumber replaced our bowl in the toilet downstairs.
Garlic bread then stir fry mussels in coconut cream. I dont like mussels and wife wont even look at them, but it's their treat not ours. Dessert I havnt figured yet?
Main is my lamb chop casserole. Mash spud and veges?
Cards is on the cards as well.

Russ
I am flabbergasted that you don't like mussels. You just haven't figured out a way to cook them that you like. Do you have the green lipped?

IMG_2916.JPG

YUM!
TastyReuben Three Bean Casserole, my homemade Coleslaw and Dickey's brand Barbeque Pit Smoked Sausage hot off the gas-grill.
Mrs. Next-Door-Neighbor popped her over the fence as I was grillin' , "Whatcha makin'?" It was just finishing up, so I sliced off a few hunks and asked her to try it, "MMM! That's Good! Can you make that again?" :laugh:
Just DH & I are finishing up our dinner he says, "Ya know, this would have been really good with some of your Cornbread."
*harrumph*
Maybe you could have said something when you asked me ten times today what we were having for dinner, and I told ten times what we were having for dinner!
I knew there was something else that I wanted to make with this meal - damn it all!
I need a re-do!!
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom