What did you cook or eat today (August 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, that's 4 jugs here. I'd be up all night.

Only seven bottles here......

Fridays lager s.jpg

Looks pretty. Do you feel SuperGreen well now?
Not sure. The one I had the night before was very good. I was actually surprised by it.
I'm not good at remembering to eat, yet alone cook when hubby's away so he's been trying to find something I can just take from the freezer. I do often just have soup for both meals or open sandwiches for both. The fact that it's under 300calories and tastes good, plus has over 12g of protein is great. 6 minutes on 80% power in the microwave and stand for 2 and we're done. Sunday's was 4 mins in the microwave at 80%.

The company do a whole range of them but we only found 3 that were vegan but 3 is better than nothing.

Sunday's

20190806_182145.jpg

Not sure. The one I had the night before was very good. I was actually surprised by it.
I'm not good at remembering to eat, yet alone cook when hubby's away so he's been trying to find something I can just take from the freezer. I do often just have soup for both meals or open sandwiches for both. The fact that it's under 300calories and tastes good, plus has over 12g of protein is great. 6 minutes on 80% power in the microwave and stand for 2 and we're done. Sunday's was 4 mins in the microwave at 80%.

The company do a whole range of them but we only found 3 that were vegan but 3 is better than nothing.

Sunday's

View attachment 30463

Well I'd certainly eat it. :okay:

Well I'd certainly eat it. :okay:
I was very surprised that it matched the picture and the colours were vibrant, still bright and not overcooked dull. Plus it actually tasted good. The pasta was made from peas so low carb hence how the kept the calories low and protein high in a vegan meal. I'd have it again which is saying something.

Undecided here ATM.....ok I'm back. Wife found some shrooms a few days ago, on sale, a punned for $3.
She knows I love shrooms so she bought them, mgs and another have been talking about them so I cooked them once in butter the let sit for a few minutes then add cream and reheat. Was really yummy. The cream was a thickened one I got for butter chicken I'm making in next few days. It didn't gel properly with the butter but it was still good.

Russ

image.jpeg

Undecided here ATM.....ok I'm back. Wife found some shrooms a few days ago, on sale, a punned for $3.
She knows I love shrooms so she bought them, mgs and another have been talking about them so I cooked them once in butter the let sit for a few minutes then add cream and reheat. Was really yummy. The cream was a thickened one I got for butter chicken I'm making in next few days. It didn't gel properly with the butter but it was still good.

Russ

View attachment 30468

Looks good! I often add a splash of brandy (or sherry) when cooking mushrooms. It really boosts the flavour, I find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom