What did you cook or eat today (August 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minted lamb steak, spuds and corn. Oh yes!,

Dinner club last night,Japanese joint I had the pork belly, it was beautiful. A very odd thing was you had to ask for a key ( electronic button on a lead) to go to the John. Then I had to walk across the road to a cubicle. Very odd !!

Russ

We did our carry-out from Long John Silver's a day or two early this week:
The closest LJS to me is in a co-branded facility paired with Taco Bell, so I grabbed this standalone restaurant from Wikipedia:
Not cheap for fast food:

The closest LJS to me is in a co-branded facility paired with Taco Bell, so I grabbed this standalone restaurant from Wikipedia:
Not cheap for fast food:

My favorite at LJS is the shrimp platter and then all those little pieces of deep fried batter/coating in the bottom of the box... 😍😍

Not cheap for fast food:

Slight spelling mistake, carry oot ! :) :)

Russ

My favorite at LJS is the shrimp platter and then all those little pieces of deep fried batter/coating in the bottom of the box... 😍😍

My wife when she was 12 or so, she told me she used To go her local fish n chip shop and order the crumbs. Crumbs left over from the batter, the guy would wrap the crumbs up and give them to her. She said they were the best.

Russ

My wife when she was 12 or so, she told me she used To go her local fish n chip shop and order the crumbs. Crumbs left over from the batter, the guy would wrap the crumbs up and give them to her. She said they were the best.

I did the same. But we called them scraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom