What did you cook or eat today (August 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
basically French onion soup, strained and thickened.
Brilliant cheat which I will steal. Here is one that you probably know. Baxters lobster Bisque, farmed bass filet's etc pan fried and plated with this bellissimo. Salmon en croute or Coulibiac sat in a puddle farebbe piangere di gioia il papa . The claim to have made the stock from heads and shells that you simmer for 20 mins then blitz in a blender and pass to get the color has been used by me a few times.

Brilliant cheat which I will steal. Here is one that you probably know. Baxters lobster Bisque, farmed bass filet's etc pan fried and plated with this bellissimo. Salmon en croute or Coulibiac sat in a puddle farebbe piangere di gioia il papa . The claim to have made the stock from heads and shells that you simmer for 20 mins then blitz in a blender and pass to get the color has been used by me a few times.View attachment 44695
Top tip. BTW, mine wasn't a cheat (on Sunday's I do things the hard way), I did the hard work sweating down the onions, but I now feel the need to add a few tins of Baxters to the store cupboard for weeknight use.

I need to do this as well. Looks heaven. :)

Russ
Thanks. That's one of my favorite meals of all-time. Unfortunately, MrsTasty...not so much.

What's nice is, I've still got two meals for two people in leftovers. Meatball subs one night and meatball pizza another.

Thanks. That's one of my favorite meals of all-time. Unfortunately, MrsTasty...not so much.

What's nice is, I've still got two meals for two people in leftovers. Meatball subs one night and meatball pizza another.
What's your recipe with meatballs please. I have mince in the freezer!!
TastyReuben look forward to your recipe. Tomatoes seem to be the focus ATM.??

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom