What did you cook or eat today (August 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravioli & tortellini with walnut filling and mushroom sauce.

I made pineapple and Malibu rum pancakes. I pureed the pineapple and mixed it in the batter. I spread the pancakes out really thin so that they were more like crepes than actual pancakes. I topped them with local organic honey and butter. I could have rolled them up with sliced bananas inside along with the honey and butter, but I just ate them like they were. I didn't take a photo because they weren't the prettiest things I ever put on a plate, but they sure did taste good!

Last edited:
Looks lovely, but looks more like quiche or a frittata than a tortilla? I do love quiche and frittatas. And tortillas.

Edited to add that I wasn't thinking about Spanish tortillas. Pretty much still looks like a frittata with egg and it it still looks delicious!
It,’s not a tortilla in the classic style as I like to use more ingredients than potatoes, garlic and eggs. I also use a much shallower pan. I tend to make this as a fridge cleaner. No matter, if I decided it was just a thick omelette it would be just as good.

It,’s not a tortilla in the classic style as I like to use more ingredients than potatoes, garlic and eggs. I also use a much shallower pan. I tend to make this as a fridge cleaner. No matter, if I decided it was just a thick omelette it would be just as good.
Hi, this is what I like about this site, people coming together from the four corners of the world about something that brings us all together, a love of food! Politics? Forget it...

If that's what "a fridge cleaner" looks like, I need to be eating at your house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom