What did you cook or eat today (August 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that they didn't dare put egg and cheese on that with the maple and sausage, though. Ha!
Only McD's is brave enough to do that:

"The standard McGriddles sandwich consists of fried bacon, a scrambled egg flap, and American cheese between two maple-flavored griddled pancakes embossed with the McDonald's logo."

MrsT loves those, BTW. It's her favorite McD's breakfast item. I just love the term "scrambled egg flap."

Only McD's is brave enough to do that:

"The standard McGriddles sandwich consists of fried bacon, a scrambled egg flap, and American cheese between two maple-flavored griddled pancakes embossed with the McDonald's logo."

View attachment 68729

MrsT loves those, BTW. It's her favorite McD's breakfast item. I just love the term "scrambled egg flap."

I have never tried a McGriddle sandwich. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the concept.

CD

I forgot to click post on the above so it's a twoofer.
Last nights dinner was .Beef and red peppers with black bean sauce and egg noodles with bean sprouts. Pud was water melon. I put the other piece of the suckling pig in the oven an hour ago at 05.00 so we can take it out before going to the beach.
1628308641553.png
1628308658148.png

I bought and prepped everything else, plus I bet you can guess who cleaned the house before and after, polished glassware and flatware, and did all the dishes and other cleanup after.
Ooh ok, So that is how it rolled...🤓
Well then, much much praise to you. It really is a lot of work. Did you get the rest you so deserved?
It reminds me of a sentence my boyfriend once typed, that took my eyebrows up, I am a man, and I still do all those things.(😂😎household duties, chores)... And I was like, it is not about gender, it is a split of duties. You are in the household, you do all the duties. It can be taking turns.
It could be his phrasing was off, but if and when we co live will be the true test.
That is what I try to teach my daughter too.
I know, especially the last couple of years, my Mom does e v e r ything around the household. As long as I can remember, he did the fixings and wall painting, chair repair etc, but no household duties. I simply do not agree with that. My ex husband did vacuuming, dishes, dusting, laundry,drying, grocery shopping, we both did. I even carried and stacked logs alongside. That was a workout.

Did I stray off topic again? Sorry...it was festive meal prep related🙈😎

Everyone sits around the table, eats, and talks. It takes time to eat crawfish, so there is plenty of time to talk. Here is my rig in pre-covid action.
Yes! Wow...it looks quite like the one I watched...so nice to see...there were 3 generations around the table, outdoors, very informal, very lively, beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom