What did you cook or eat today (December 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last nights Dinner was Veal Stew, brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes. Pud was mandarins and a banana.
1607143733377.png
1607143763243.png
1607143783535.png

Wife picked up lamb leg steaks, big chunky ones. I made a pepper sauce and we had new potatoes for the first time this season. Lashings of butter, it truely was orgasmic that first mouth full. I would eat every day if I could. I made a salad from lettuce radishes and spring onions from the garden.
It really was that good!!

Russ

Wife picked up lamb leg steaks, big chunky ones. I made a pepper sauce and we had new potatoes for the first time this season. Lashings of butter, it truely was orgasmic that first mouth full. I would eat every day if I could. I made a salad from lettuce radishes and spring onions from the garden.
It really was that good!!

Russ

New potatoes are not available here. Not that I've seen anyway.

New potatoes are not available here. Not that I've seen anyway.

A chinaman runs a market garden,my friend sent me a pm and told me. We got enough for three meals. My fave is cliff kidney, shaped like a kidney buy these were melt in the mouth stuff. I'm hoping mine wil be ready for Xmas day.

Russ

Tonights dinner has just been put to sleep in the slow cooker. Spicy yogurt shoulder pork featuring @rascals fragrant gift of garam masala with an additional teaspoon of Turmeric for color. The ingredients cubed pork shoulder, sliced onion ginger garlic, garam masala, tumeric, yogurt, black pepper.
1607149986601.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom