What did you cook or eat today (December 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razor Clams with white wine and cherry tomatoes for lunch today
I don't make them often, but I have to get back into the habit because they cook in a very short time just like their cousins clams and mussels.

Last edited:
I'm making some freeze ahead meals in single serving sizes for my wife. I'll be leaving home for a week and she literally can't boil water. I did some spaghetti with meat sauce (had the sauce leftover in the freezer) and some orange-teriyaki noodles with chicken and peanuts, sauteed in sesame oil.

Light meal last night, tomatoes on toast, with s and p. This has to have salt, it's one of the few times I use salt. Tomatoes are so ripe. Wife got two bags for $4 and there a lot, but as our ones aren't ready yet wife said we will freeze the surplus. Cup of earl and a biscuit this morning.

Russ

My Beautiful Niece, Middle Sister's daughter, is having major back surgery tomorrow. Katheryn has Cerebral Palsy. She is 32 years old and has lived her life in a wheel chair. Unlike many people with Cerebral Palsy she speaks well. She is also a gifted artist. I am cooking ready meals for Sis and Katheryn. I have Eggplant Parm in the freezer and Chicken Pot Pie. I have a pork roast defrosted for Drunk pork roast. I will also make Lentil Soup. Sis will have enough on her hands dealing with Kathryn's recovery. Having ready meals will be a great help to her.

I'm making some freeze ahead meals in single serving sizes for my wife. I'll be leaving home for a week and she literally can't boil water. I did some spaghetti with meat sauce (had the sauce leftover in the freezer) and some orange-teriyaki noodles with chicken and peanuts, sauteed in sesame oil. View attachment 51694

I hope she like noodles! Well done for the planing ahead. Where are you off to if I may ask?

Mod Hat On.

Can I please remind people that even quick recipes should be a thread of their own and then a link added back to here because any recipe buried in any thread gets lost very quickly and can not be found if another member wants it. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom