What did you cook or eat today (December 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa there, you are talking about the only member of the Royal family who isn't damaged, dubious or hiding their true sexuality. Say what you like about any of them, but leave Anne alone. :ninja:
Oh, the stories I could tell…well, just the one, really, and I already told it, I suppose… :wink:

Wait, what’s Eddie done, he seems fairly well-behaved.

DH's not feeling well, a touch of a bug, fever, chills, body aches over all 💩
I'd been waiting for this ... in and out of hospitals, yes plural, as well as doctor's offices, yes again plural, poor dear.
What's the best medicine that I could give him for this but good ole' "Jewish penicillin" , homemade Chicken Noodles Soup.
IMG_2360.JPG

I made a nice sized pot full with my homemade stock, noodles, some veggies and Chicken breast meat.
Can ya see all that schmaltz?
I got 3 servings out of this batch, I may need to make some more, but we'll see ... he seems to be on the mends.

Last edited:
DH's not feeling well, a touch of a bug, fever, chills, body aches over all 💩
I'd been waiting for this ... in and out of hospitals, yes plural, as well as doctor's offices, yes again plural, poor dear.
What's the best medicine that I could give him for this but good ole' "Jewish penicillin" , homemade Chicken Noodles Soup.
View attachment 93634
I made a nice sized pot full with my homemade stock, noodles, some veggies and Chicken breast meat.
Can ya see all that schmaltz?
I got 3 servings out of this batch, I may need to make some more, but we'll see ... he seems to be on the mends.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

It could be Covid although you tested negative. There are false negatives... and lack of taste suggests that it could be Covid.
One of the things my doc mentioned is that some people who are vaccinated, they can get enough covid to feel some symptoms, but not enough to trip the test. Maybe that’s what’s going on.

Loss of (or at least a very muted) sense of taste isn’t uncommon with a simple head-cold, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom