What did you cook or eat today (December 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't try their Diablo roast beef sandwich?
Nope. I only ever get two sandwiches at Arby’s - a medium plain roast beef most times, or a beef-n-cheddar when I’m feeling a little naughty.

Breakfast - Egg and salami scramble with tomato on the side.

eggs_salami_121222_img_0401-jpg.jpg

Rest of the meal wasn’t pic-worthy, but was very good - used the rest of the black beans from yesterday to make burritos, with cheese, sour cream, salsa, and salad stuff in there.

Rest of the meal wasn’t pic-worthy, but was very good - used the rest of the black beans from yesterday to make burritos, with cheese, sour cream, salsa, and salad stuff in there.
Here is the real picture of Tasty's meal.

1500x1500.jpg

BTW, I take the micky because I like him, also he engineered the death of our Queen to get out of meeting me during his recent visit to the motherland.

I´ve got a filthy, disgusting, foul and horrendous cold, kindly gifted to me by my wife. I thought it might be Covid (son´s got it), but I did the test, and it´s not. I really fancied a plateful of chips, which is what I cooked this morning. Didn´t taste of ANYTHING!! Arrgghh!!

Here is the real picture of Tasty's meal.

View attachment 93628

BTW, I take the micky because I like him, also he engineered the death of our Queen to get out of meeting me during his recent visit to the motherland.
I had no issue with QE2, she was a real peach.

Princess Anne, though…she broke my heart after a night of bridled passion (she’s an equestrian, so a bridle was indeed involved) and refused to make an honest man of me. I thought we were to marry and I’d get to be the Duke of Narniashire or something (that’s what she promised, anyway), but she just smacked me on my bottom with her riding crop after having her filthy royal way with me (and before, and during as well) and threatened to have me transported, whatever that means, if I didn’t get back on the tour bus sitting out front of the palace.

The cheek! Well, both of them, actually. 🍑

Princess Anne, though…she broke my heart after a night of bridled passion (she’s an equestrian, so a bridle was indeed involved) and refused to make an honest man of me. I thought we were to marry and I’d get to be the Duke of Narniashire or something (that’s what she promised, anyway), but she just smacked me on my bottom with her riding crop after having her filthy royal way with me (and before, and during as well) and threatened to have me transported, whatever that means, if I didn’t get back on the tour bus sitting out front of the palace.

I think Tasty may have finally gone over the edge. :wacky:

CD

Since Craig and I haven't felt like cooking anything other than fairly simple meals, especially since our hospital stays, we've been trying some of the freezer bag meals that you cook up at home or the partially prepared, ready to cook meals made by the grocery store. We had P.F. Changs honey garlic chicken tonight with some jasmine rice and the rest of the frozen egg rolls from a couple of weeks ago. The smear on my bowl rim is Chinese hot mustard for my egg rolls. The chicken was pretty good. Not as crisp as you would get from takeout, but we didn't have to go and pick up or wait for delivery.
20221212_180043.jpg

I had no issue with QE2, she was a real peach.

Whoa there, you are talking about the only member of the Royal family who isn't damaged, dubious or hiding their true sexuality. Say what you like about any of them, but leave Anne alone. :ninja:

Back to the salad first course:

View attachment 93627

That dressing started out as my favorite tomato vinaigrette, but because we’re having a Texy-Mexy thing tonight, I added a bit of fresh jalapeño and onion and called it a salsa vinaigrette.
What's in your tomato vinaigrette? (tomato paste, ketchup?)

Since Craig and I haven't felt like cooking anything other than fairly simple meals, especially since our hospital stays, we've been trying some of the freezer bag meals that you cook up at home or the partially prepared, ready to cook meals made by the grocery store. We had P.F. Changs honey garlic chicken tonight with some jasmine rice and the rest of the frozen egg rolls from a couple of weeks ago. The smear on my bowl rim is Chinese hot mustard for my egg rolls. The chicken was pretty good. Not as crisp as you would get from takeout, but we didn't have to go and pick up or wait for delivery.View attachment 93631
Hope you are back on full form soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom