What did you cook or eat today (January 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last nights dinner, baked beans with home smoked sausage and ribs.The side was left over mash backed in the oven It was double dogs.
1610514551633.png
1610514591169.png
1610514611976.png

Fried halibut. That 'froth' on the top was supposed to be a dill hollandaise, but I forgot to pour in the lemon juice till all the butter was in, so big fail... and that was my last egg. Oh well.... It tasted alright even if it looks awful lol..

View attachment 54793

It tasted alright, that’s the only thing that matters :okay:

I thought we had a breakfast thread, but can't find it so...

Our breakfast/brunch, a salad. Put some garlic in to confit in EVOO last night, then used the cloves in the salad, rendered some bacon at a low temp, then used the fat to cook some shallots, made a dressing with balsamic, S and P, then dressed the arugula with the warm dressing, sprinkled with the bacon pieces and garlic pieces, placed a fried egg on top. Leftover mashies made potato cakes. Different, but good.

I would never have looked in the healthy eats subforum. Every other site I'm on has the breakfast thread in the same subforum as the dinner thread, since they are basically the same thing, just different mealtimes.

I would never have looked in the healthy eats subforum. Every other site I'm on has the breakfast thread in the same subforum as the dinner thread, since they are basically the same thing, just different mealtimes.
It's there because that's where healthy syrup-drenched waffles, and bacon, and fried potatoes and eggs go. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom