What did you cook or eat today (July 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife bought me shrooms for the second time this year. Had these for lunch, on toast and really really yummy and creamy. Lots of pepper. White and cracked.

Russ

David O'Karma - Wikipedia

You ever hear of that guy? Ohio legend from NE Ohio. Disgusting overeater champion. I have never been able to wrap my head around gorging champions. They eat just to win a competition?

I eat too much when the food tastes REALLY good. And then I get heartburn if I overeat. I can't even imagine eating an excessive amount of food that doesn't taste absolutely fabulous just to win some sort of stupid competition.

David O'Karma - Wikipedia

You ever hear of that guy? Ohio legend from NE Ohio. Disgusting overeater champion. I have never been able to wrap my head around gorging champions. They eat just to win a competition?

I eat too much when the food tastes REALLY good. And then I get heartburn if I overeat. I can't even imagine eating an excessive amount of food that doesn't taste absolutely fabulous just to win some sort of stupid competition.

Interesting read, they have their own organisation too, my son would give him a go. He's only 5' 2'' (takes after my wife 5' only) he's always in the top 3 when he goes in comps. He works out and has no fat but man he can eat. A lot!!

Russ

Interesting read, they have their own organisation too, my son would give him a go. He's only 5' 2'' (takes after my wife 5' only) he's always in the top 3 when he goes in comps. He works out and has no fat but man he can eat. A lot!!

Russ
It's not safe. It's horrible for the body. Save gorging for food that's so good you can't stop eating, and only do that a few times a year (yeah maybe you should never do it but hey, who am I to judge?). And still never to the extreme that these people do! I think some of them eat and purge, which sounds like it should be against the rules. Ugh not going there.

It's not safe. It's horrible for the body. Save gorging for food that's so good you can't stop eating, and only do that a few times a year (yeah maybe you should never do it but hey, who am I to judge?). And still never to the extreme that these people do! I think some of them eat and purge, which sounds like it should be against the rules. Ugh not going there.

He eats well but not gorging at all. He's doing a 2 month challenge ATM. Lost 500gms of fat and put on 300gms of muscle. He mentioned that last night. Don't know where the fat came from he lost?? They measure your skin somehow.

Russ

I pounded two chicken breasts flat. Salt and pepper. Ham slices. Sliced Velvetta cheese singles (only cheese I had). Dijon mustard, paprika and garlic powder. Rolled dipped in egg and breadcrumbs. Wrapped in cling wrap and refrigerated. Bake at 375 for 40 minutes. Turned out pretty darn good. Just grabbed and combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom