What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emeril's BBQ shrimp and southern biscuits.

You women and your nails, lol. But I guess you like to look good. Us blokes have got it easy.

Russ
My husband has nails like a Neanderthal, thick and strong and they never split. It's not just about keeping our nails looking good, it's painful when they split. I imagine that Timenspace has to keep hers relatively short because it's hard to play piano (and some other instruments) with long nails. But yes, a nice manicure is attractive.

Well I want to come to New Zealand, so...

The problem is I know I would like it there so much I wouldn't want to go home. I want to eat one of those Tasmanian crayfish!

Our crayfish are the same as the Tasmanian ones, spiney lobster. I know you would love nz. I've taken people from the uk and other places and shown them around. One guy from uk couldn't believe the freshness of everything, he made me stop at a waterfall on the coast just so he could say he drank fresh mountain water. I never said there could have been a dead sheep in the water a half mile upstream. Lol.
We were supposed to go akaroa for the day this weekend but rain stopped that. It's an hour away and beautiful. Giggle it and have a look. If you get here one day I'll look after you.

Russ

Our crayfish are the same as the Tasmanian ones, spiney lobster. I know you would love nz. I've taken people from the uk and other places and shown them around. One guy from uk couldn't believe the freshness of everything, he made me stop at a waterfall on the coast just so he could say he drank fresh mountain water. I never said there could have been a dead sheep in the water a half mile upstream. Lol.
We were supposed to go akaroa for the day this weekend but rain stopped that. It's an hour away and beautiful. Giggle it and have a look. If you get here one day I'll look after you.

Russ
Everytime I watch Lord of the Rings movies I think of New Zealand, since I think most or all of it was filmed there? It's absolutely gorgeous. You live close to the beach, don't you? I imagine it's rocky and wild...

My husband has nails like a Neanderthal, thick and strong and they never split. It's not just about keeping our nails looking good, it's painful when they split. I imagine that Timenspace has to keep hers relatively short because it's hard to play piano (and some other instruments) with long nails. But yes, a nice manicure is attractive.

I agree, mine are carefree and trimmed as they break, I catch them while fixing stuff. No maintenance here. I love a lady that takes care of herself. My mum was always spick and span.

Russ

Everytime I watch Lord of the Rings movies I think of New Zealand, since I think most or all of it was filmed there? It's absolutely gorgeous. You live close to the beach, don't you? I imagine it's rocky and wild...

No I'm like 25 mins away, when growing up my fave aunt lived on rockinghorse rd where they had a 1 min walk to the beach. I loved it there. Lotr is in north island.
Chch is like an hour away from everything, skiing salmon fishing swimming water sports. A great place for bringing up kids. I have a few Brit friends that have settled here, they love it.

Russ

No I'm like 25 mins away, when growing up my fave aunt lived on rockinghorse rd where they had a 1 min walk to the beach. I loved it there. Lotr is in north island.
Chch is like an hour away from everything, skiing salmon fishing swimming water sports. A great place for bringing up kids. I have a few Brit friends that have settled here, they love it.

Russ
I live about 8 hours from the ocean, even though I grew up in Florida 1/2 mile from the beach (and at times 1 block away). I would take 25 minutes in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom