What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a decaff at a nice cafe after dealing with my Mom's dental appointment.
A very sad state, lots of ricky teeth, inflammation, and a rollercoastzer of emotions, from improved walking,to cant walk, not feeling well(it is a heavy day sfter lots of rain), hearing about all the action necessary, her refusing and fighting to take the prescribed antibiotics twice a day,to then agreeing, and Oh look at the doll at thr window shop,ok Mom, scheduling it for 4pm and 4 am...taking an ortopan rtg, taking the med from the pharmacy.
We made it.
I feel like after a storm, so I really needed to sit down and sip coffee and water.
All good.🍀

So sweet of you.
Yes,this might be the same formula ,by Dr Merz,that I take. It helped before. But it takes 2-3 months...
Collagen is probably due in the future,heard good things...
Collagen is necessary for joint health, too. I am 59 years old and have no arthritis or aches and pains anywhere, really. I was starting to develop a constant shoulder pain on the right shoulder before I started collagen but it disappeared long ago. Also I have noticed my skin is softer and smoother. The human body is about 60% collagen protein and the older we get, the more we lose and it's harder for the body to build it.

What brand is this? Or does this chicken miracle happen in all crockpots (known as slow cookers in the UK)? If the latter I will try it in mine.
It's some off-brand (Kitchen Selectives) I picked up cheap at a grocery store about ten years ago. I have no idea if it happens in other crockpots or not because this is the only crockpot I have ever cooked a chicken in. My other crockpots are either way too big or too small to fit a whole chicken. I don't know if maybe because the interior (crock) is black that has something to do with the crispy skin?

People in the US call them slow cookers too, I just call them crockpots because the first brand I ever owned was the Crockpot brand.

I could not find Okonomi sauce. I bought Bbq sauce.
I know...it will be fine as just a new taste.
Got some mixed vegs, it will be a variation.
It was fascinating to watch the cook flip masterly...in the video.

Had cashews and rice crackers, banana, to add to the snap.

Now I am really hungry. Will pick up something from the bakery,75 more mins till home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom