What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garlic ginger chicken with homemade hibiscus cinammon iced tea
194090230_584646425846528_8906532882866492005_n.jpg

Not much to report, nice salad for lunch, with micro portions of avocado sadly, but now thinking back, it was not ripe enough, so even better.
Nice lightky,verysilky choc mousse with whipped cream, in a glass jar. It was a hit locally over the last several years...a small company...

tuna wrap later, cheese strudel, vitaminszed water...

Strawbs and yogh in the morning.

Can't wait to properly cook again.

Somewhat lighter daytmorrow ...🍀

Afternoon coffee in the schoolyard...
Icecream spoon,new...

My first June meal is another treat, - veal schnitzel with spaetle, sauer kraut, and a cooked mixture of crimini mushrooms, shallots, Anaheim pepper and tomato.

full.jpg

The veal chop for this meal was over a quarter inch thick.

full.jpg

:okay::chef::chef::hungry:

We used the other 2 premade pizza crusts we got on BOGO in the last couple of weeks. Ground beef and mushrooms, which used to.be my favorite before I discovered Margherita. The Queen's pizza still reigns for me now. Craig's was Italian sausage, pepperoni, onion and red bell pepper. No pic of his.

For dessert, if we decide to have it, is the cheddar apple pie ice cream I finished today. Tried the cheddar custard, not bad, not real sweet. Haven't tried the finished product since I folded in the apple pie filling and the pastry pieces.

I had char siu pork noodles yesterday (with extra pork) but it was no different to that I had last week and I was tired after spending over 3 hours in the pub.

Today was another favourite - pork chilli burger with ketchup, chopped raw red onion, extra raw chillis, grass, tomato and a few chips.

Last edited:
flyinglentris

Burt Blank hasn't been on CB since last Wednesday. Again, I trust he's ok.
Thank you I am spot on. I got out of my wifes way and moved here on Saturday afternoon. The move on Monday worked like clockwork, the men and the van did two trips. The only problem was the tv and internet that was 24 hours late. Normal service should return for food tomorrow. Hope you are all well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom