What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnocchi with tomato sauce made with fresh San Marzano tomatoes, roasted eggplant and mozzarella.

flyinglentris

Burt Blank hasn't been on CB since last Wednesday. Again, I trust he's ok.
Thank you I am spot on. I got out of my wifes way and moved here on Saturday afternoon. The move on Monday worked like clockwork, the men and the van did two trips. The only problem was the tv and internet that was 24 hours late. Normal service should return for food tomorrow. Hope you are all well.

It's good to know you are still out there. I look forward to your CB action when your internet is up and running.

Still morning here, but last night was dinner club, fox and ferret was where we went, I had pork belly and it was up there with best I've had. Kumara ( sweet tatter) chips were amazing like nothing I've had before, orange tatters perfectly salted. Beautiful green beans that melted. It really was a 10/10, I think I've only ever had one bad meal from our diner club meals. In like 12 ? Years.
They also had stone grill special two for one deal. Worked out $17 a head. Different meat choices.

Russ

Now, if we can just figure out what happened to PabloLerntKochen .
I'm learning for my big exam in culinary school next year and I want to surpass it. Right now I'm enjoying CookingBites just when I'm in the bus, but I guess I'll spend more time here in the future, maybe it'll be after my exam. Stay healthy

I'm learning for my big exam in culinary school next year and I want to surpass it. Right now I'm enjoying CookingBites just when I'm in the bus, but I guess I'll spend more time here in the future, maybe it'll be after my exam. Stay healthy
Good luck with the exam. Are you working in the industry now??

Russ

Working on a 100% whole wheat pizza crust that's palatable.

Let's just say I'm still working.
Pizza is one of those things that I don't even try to make healthier..I just make room for it in my diet and enjoy it..I'll eat lighter the next day or two, but I'm going to enjoy it the way I like it best..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom