What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to explain it to someone at a party a few years ago and they thought I was joking.

People have tried to explain to me about western and eastern hemispheres without success.

Third night of low carbs. Cauliflower cheese and smoked local ham. Pud watermelon. The cheese sauce was just cream with grated mature cheddar to thicken. I should go into ketosis in the next 24 hours.
1623298281510.png
1623298312374.png
1623298337952.png

I doubt it was still alive after cooking. Fish do need water to breathe after all. But, there was probably still residual neuron firing, like when I clean geoduck and can still feel the muscles moving as I slice it.

We have freshwater fish that "walk around". I have no idea how long they stay alive out of water but it's much longer than a few minutes.

We have freshwater fish that "walk around". I have no idea how long they stay alive out of water but it's much longer than a few minutes.
We have walking catfish (not native). We don't eat any local freshwater fish. We do eat farm raised catfish, but not very often. We prefer saltwater fish, especially hogfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom