What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG the pretzel pizza is diet food lololol. Eat 1 a day and nothing else.
That was the thing that caught my attention and made me think, Morning Glory must see this..." :laugh:

My wife got the berry sundae thing, and it was funny, because she had a mild "argument" with the worker making. My wife asked for a half-sized, explaining she didn't want all the calories, and the worker couldn't get why anyone would pay full price (a whopping $1.58) for half of something. She kept saying, "I can make a full-sized one and you can just throw it away after half, can't you?" :laugh:

The only advantage that I've come across with the air fryer up to now is chips. Now I have the process figured.

I presume you mean oven chips? I do oven chips in the halogen quite successfully. I put them in the basket at the top level. I know you don't have a great variety of oven chips in Thailand. There are tons of types here and some are better than others.

Last night's dinner becomes today's lunch, Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Spicy Pork over white rice, topped with a fried egg:

I presume you mean oven chips? I do oven chips in the halogen quite successfully. I put them in the basket at the top level. I know you don't have a great variety of oven chips in Thailand. There are tons of types here and some are better than others.

I've stopped experimenting with commercial oven chips. I now cut the chips fairly thick then parboil them for 3 minutes. Allow them to cool then bag them with a sprinkling of sunflower oil. Shake the bag around a bit then put them in the fryer for about 20 minutes shaking about every 5 minutes.

Getting stuff for family request from son who scoffed two meals in one the other night.
Make that risotto again dad!!
I need nice bread for garlic bread, shrooms , peas, shallots, Parma cheese., feta, rest I have here.
We are getting fish n chips from our fave place later tonight. Final of rugby tonight, our team just got pipped at the post and lost a place on count back on points. North vs south tonight.

Russ

Last nights dinner. Rib eye is my preferred steak but this Polish Fillet hit the spot for taste and texture. I have not cooked a piece of steak in 2+ yrs so my testing finger is out of practice. I would have liked it a bit less cooked. I had the steak with cauliflower mash, green pepper corn cream sauce and mushrooms. Pud was a new Greek watermelon. I have not had sugar for 12 days so it was almost too sweet.
1624075904548.png
1624075925997.png
1624075957693.png
1624075981185.png

Sandwich from a new fast food shop in my hood. Lots of fresh veges,so it is not as unhealthy I guess.
Taste great.
Shrimps are fake,I assume.

I Have not cooked innseveral weeks. Lack of time and desire.

Assuming things will get better.

Had to fight,am still fighting the el bill,lots of stress.

Mom had an alergic reaction to the antibiitic, ok now. Bf has throatache.

It is nice to let go of the teaching,to recuperate, summer break started. We still have stuff to do at school, so it is not vacay yet, but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom